Saturday 29 September 2018

The Body Shop | 25 Days of the Enchanted Ultimate Advent Calendar 2018

Hello,

I'm back again with another beauty advent calendar. I just can't help myself can I? 😅

The Body Shop advent calendar was the first beauty advent calendar I ever bought and I think is one of the original companies who started the trend. As you may know if you have read my posts for a while, I really love The Body Shop and everything it stands for.

This year they have 3 different priced calendars. The cheapest being £45.00 then £65 and the most expensive is £99. I went for the most expensive one for the reason that it held the most value for money with products I've wanted to try for ages (trying to justify this to myself.....can you tell lol)

The designs this year are woodland themed... I have Freddie the Fox.



Like last year the calendar open up like a wardrobe and each days present is contained in it's own individual box which I love because I'm thinking about reusing them to make an advent calendar for my mum. The value of this calendar is £231! That is incredible 😀

I opened up a few boxes to show you a few of the products inside.



They're are so many good products in this calendar including a lot of full size products and new products. It also includes the new Christmas scents which are Berry Bon Bon, Peppermint Candy Cane and Vanilla Marshmallow. I have to say the Berry Bon Bon scent is so so so nice and I kinda want to eat it lol! It has a wide range of products from make up, tools, body and even some of the spa products.

The cheaper advent calendar has some of the bath bombs in which I am a but jealous about because this one doesn't 😉

Will you be trying The Body Shop advent calendar? What beauty calendars do you recommend?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow this calendar looks AMAZING, and the value for money is insane xx

    Gemma Etc. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% 🙂 and so many full size products to keep you going through the year xx

      Delete

Comment Away........