Wednesday 10 October 2018

Feel Unique | The Little Beauty Parcel Advent Calendar

Hi Everyone 😀

I'm back again with another beauty advent calendar ha! I promised myself I'd only have one this year but here I am with my 3rd...I'm going to admit it now I think there may be a 4th 😉

I had the Feel Unique advent calendar last year but it was only a 12 day one and it was quite cheap from what I can remember but this year they have returned with this stunner of a calendar with 24 days. At £75.00 it's up there with some of the expensive beauty calendars but has a total worth of £250!!! This is incredible value for money.


I was happy to buy this because Feel Unique sell so many different beauty brands ranging from low to high end so I knew they'd be a selection of products. I just love trying new products and think this is the best way to do so at a small price.

It includes products from Living Proof, EOS, Charlotte Tilbury, Ciate, Sigma and more.



Here's a sneak peak of whats to expect;

Ciate London Wonderwand Mascara,
Lime Crime Diamond Crushes Liquid Lip (This is such a stunning Christmas colour)
Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish
Charlotte Tilbury Charlottes Magic Cream

This is a must have for all beauty lovers out there!

What beauty calendars do you recommend?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........