Thursday 21 June 2018

NEW Zoella Splash Botanics Range

Hello 😀

Hope you're all having a good week so far 😀

If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know that I love the Zoella Beauty ranges. I think my favourite scent so far is the Sweet Inspirations one, I always have the body mist on my dressing table. 

Yesterday (20/6/18) her new summer range was released called "Splash Botanics" 🌴 The scent is so light and fresh. It consists of Coconut Water and Lychee!

First of all the packaging is so me, I love the colours, designs and the shapes of the bottles etc. I think with all Zoella ranges the products themselves just look so aesthetically pleasing on my dressing table or in the bathroom. I am also a huge Zoella fan anyway so I was obviously going to be purchasing these 😀



The range includes 7 products . Some of which are new formulations and new products altogether which is very exciting.

As with every range there is a make up bag. I really like this one, it's the perfect size to slide in the back of your handbag and to put make up bits or general necessitys in. It has the most gorgeous design on and the colours are so vibrant.


The star of the show is always the body mist. I never see it as a body mist because they last all day so I think it's more of a perfume. I love the bottle and my favourite bit is the design on the back which can be seen through the bottle.


The range also includes for the first time a lip oil. I love lip oils anyway and this one is becoming my favourite already. It is cherry scented and is so hydrating and not sticky at all. 💋

If you have used the Jelly and Gelato range you will remember the Shower Shake body wash which was a moisturings wash. Make a Splash body wash is the same formula which is great for shaving and perfect for when you're feeling lazy and can't be bothered to moisturise after a shower/bath 😜 (99% always me lol)

Quench Me is a Body Sorbet, it's a light gel moisturiser. This is so perfect for this time of year, it's so light weight and hydrating.

Drench Me has got to be my favourite for design alone. I just love the carton packaging!! This is a bubble bath soak so you just pour it into running water and watch the bubbles form 🛀

Last but not least Lagoon Love is a bath milk powder. I have really loved this in the last range and the Christmas range. I find that they are so moisurising and nourishing on your skin which feels so soft afterwards. 😃

You've probably noticed in the first picture I have a mini Quench Me, Make Me Splash and a Bath Lily. To get these all you need to do is spend £15 or over on Zoella Beauty on Feel Unique 😀

Make Up Make - £10.00
Lagoon Love Bath Milk - £3.00
Drench Me Bath Soak - £6.95
Quench Me Body Sorbet - £7.00
So Soft Lip Oil - £5.00
Botanic'eau Body Mist - £8.00
Make a Splash Body Wash - £6.00

Will you be trying any of this range?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........