Wednesday 15 August 2018

My Current Beauty Favourites ❤

Hello Everyone 😀

Hope you're all well!

I have a quite a few beauty favourites but have had to narrow it down to just five otherwise this blog post but have gone on for days 😁

Zoella Sweet Inspirations Body Mist - I have and always love the scent of this. I spray it every day, it lasts absolutely ages and I always get compliments on it. I'm pretty sure this has been in a couple of favourites before ha!

Eyeko Black Magic Mascara - I've been using this for a while now. I think I got it in a beauty advent calendar last Christmas. I love the shape of the tube and the wand is curved allowing extra volume and coverage on lashes.

Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer - It honestly took me 6 months to find my shade in stock for this......6 MONTHS!?! I kept thinking if it's constantly out of stock it must be worth the hype. I absolutely love it and for a highstreet concealer it's amazing. I use it for under my eyes mainly as it's full coverage and covers any of those nasty dark circles under my eyes.

Dr PawPaw Multipurpose Soothing Balm - I always wanted to try this and I have to say it is a miracle. I use it most nights as an overnight lip balm so when I wake up in the morning my lips are super soft. It's also really useful if you have a dry patch on your skin. I apply a small amount overnight and tadaaa it's no longer dry!

I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Baked Blusher - I just happened to stubble across this in my local Superdrug, I think they had a new concession stand and I have to say even if the product wasn't any good...it's certainly looks amazing. Luckily the blusher is amazing, I swirl my blush brush around so it picks up a bit of all 3 shades. Mines in the shade Candy Queen of Hearts.

What are your current beauty favourites?

Thank you for reading... as always :)

Natasha x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........