Friday 5 May 2017

Recently Discovered Products

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all having a good week so far :) I actually can't believe it's May already, it only seems like yesterday since it was Christmas!!!

I've tried quite a few different products out recently so just wanted to share a few with you. (I have just noticed that most of these products are for blemished skin lol)

Sheet Face Masks

I love face masks, I just feel they really get to work and help remove any blemishes or nasty things we don't want on our skin. I have really been liking the Skin Republic Sheet Mask (Green Sachet) which is aimed at anti spot and pore refinement. I definitely notice a difference as soon as I take it off, my skin feels smoother and blemishes appear smaller.  

I guess these are technically face masks but they are in a way. I haven't heard of Miss Spa as a brand but recently saw them in Superdrug with various different face masks for blemished skin. I personally took a liking to the blemish patches. It contains 24 patches in two sizes which you apply over a blemish or spot and leave either for 8 hours or overnight to really help remove it. After using this the first time I noticed a huge different in size and redness. I actually couldn't believe the difference so I have got a sachet on stand by in case of any skin emergencies ;)

NYX HD Concealer

I think I've only ever tried one NYX product before and never really saw the hype over the brand. I heard so much about the HD Concealer that I just had to give it a go as I love a good concealer. They have a great shade of colours which I do usually find it hard as I am fair but the shade I got is perfect. I got shade 2 which is "Fair". It blends really easy and I would say it is high coverage so any blemishes are covered very easily.

Burts Bees Coconut & Pear Lip Balm

I have always loved Burts Bees lip balms as they are so moisturising and my lips always feel soft. I especially love the coconut scent :) Every purchase of this lip balm will help the bees with 5000 bee friendly wildflower seeds being planted.

Nip and Fab

Yes another skin care product for blemished skin ;) I am in love with this product. It is applied by a roller ball in the end of the product which rolls some of the product over blemished areas to help improve the appearances of blemished and troubled skin. It contains 5 magic ingredients which are eucalyptus, tea tree, witch hazel, wasabi extract and salicylic acid. Fingers crossed but ever since I started using this on an area more blemish prone I haven't had a single new mark/blemish, and previous blemishes are fading :)

Garnier Refreshing Botanical Toner with Aloe Vera

Between you and me I've never used toner and never really understood it haha!! I saw this one on offer so jumped at the chance of trying it. I love how if I may have missed any make up being removed it will remove any residue left over. My skin feels refreshed, fresh and soft. Aloe Vera is also good for calming any skin inflammation which is always a benefit :)

Have you tried any of the above products?

Also what have you tried an loved recently and any recommendations?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........