Sunday 2 April 2017

Everyday Makeup

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all having a good weekend, the weather is amazing at the moment. I feel summer is finally on it's way yayyy!! :)

I'm not one to wear a tonne of make up and only tend to put more on when I'm going out or for a special occasion. On a day to day basis I wear a more natural look as possible.

I am a high street lover, most of the products I use are high street as I think in the past year the brands have really upped their game and you can now find really good dupes for the more higher end brands.

The Base

After I've moisturised etc I use the Collection Prime and Ready with Witch Hazel in as I feel that even though I have make up on that will do a bit of good for my skin :) I then use the Barry M Colour Correcting Wand in Green which is for covering those pesky blemishes and and any redness. I really love this product I can put this on and instantly see the difference in the appearance of my skin. 
For foundation I use the L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover in the lightest shade they do which is perfect for me. You really don't need alot at all, I use less than a pea size for my whole face and that works fine without any streaks or patchiness. It blends really easy and does give a more flawless finish. To apply it I use a flat blending brush by Lottie London.
For concealer I use the Collection Lasting Perfection in Shade 1 (Fair) I know nearly everyone uses this but it's just so good. I recently watched a tutorial and for blemishes and dry skin areas which are really hard to cover they tapped the concealer on with their finger. I have since been doing this as it covers up so so much easier and looks flawless instead of using a sponge. I then use the Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer for under my eyes :)
To finish my base I use the L'Oreal True Match Pressed Powder again in the lightest shade. Funnily enough I have found the easiest way to apply this is with the flat side of a Real Techniques Sponge and it evenly covers with clinging to any dry skin or blemished areas.

Blusher and Highlight

I have been using the L'Oreal Blush Sculpt for ages not and I'm on to my third one. I love how it has three shades so you can either pick a shade or what I do it sweep my brush through all three colours to have a more contoured blush effect. 
For highlight I use a Laura Geller Baked Highlight in the Shade Vanilla. I really like baked highlights or blushes. This one is more of an icy white shade so it's subtle but effective. I also use the L'Oreal True Match Highlight which has the three shade like the blusher.

The Eyes

For the eyes I have never really done alot. I either wear nothing and have a makeup eye free day or simply put a tiny bit of a pencil/kohl eyeliner on which is between The Body Shop or the Barry M one. For mascara I use the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes which I absolutely love because you can put a tiny bit on for a natural look or have a more dramatic look but it never looks clumpy.

After writing this I realised I use a lot of L'Oreal products haha!!

What product do you use everyday? Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

4 comments:

  1. I have the L'Oreal Blush Sculpt in my collection but haven't used it in ages. I will have to dig it out as if you are on your third one is must be a good product :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the blush sculpt, I've tried so many other blushers but none compare to it. Definitely dig it out :) x

      Delete
  2. I love hearing about peoples everyday make-up as it's then that you really see what they are loving! Collection Lasting Perfection is just a must!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I like seeing what other people are loving and also gives me a reason to try new products ;)
      Lasting Perfection will always be a staple in my make up bag x

      Delete

Comment Away........