Sunday 26 June 2016

Real Techniques Brush Cleansing

Good Evening :)

Hope you've been having a good day!

When it comes to cleaning my make up brushes I either love doing it or really can't be bothered. I wanted a way of doing it which was easy and did a good job.

I purchased the Brush Cleasing Palette and the Brush Cleansing Gel from Real Techniques.

The cleansing palette is what I've been waiting for!! It is a silicone palette with a place for you to slip your hand through the back for easy support. The palette has three different surfaces for small, medium and large bristles. The different surfaces work well to clean the different shaped brushes. The cleansing gel is amazing it works so well to clean the bristles and make them feel as good as brand new. It removes any makeup, oils and impurities to make sure that your brush works the best it can.

How to use it:
1. Simply slip the palette onto your hand.
2. Apply a small amount of the gel onto the palette and a tiny amount of warm water
3. Swirl your brush around onto the palette making sure all the makeup etc comes out.
4. I rinse then palette and then add more water and repeat the above step just to make sure it's clean.
5. Rinse the end of the bristles under warm water to wash away any excess make up/gel etc
6. Places brushes on a flat surface to dry
7. Now you can use your clean brushes :)

I never used to clean my brushes that well and it isn't good because it can spread bacteria around your face which may lead to breakouts.

Have you tried this product?

Thank you for reading,

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. I was interested to read this review because I have wanted to get something like this for a while now. I have just been using my hands to wash the brushes but I definitely think something like this would work much better. I've gone off my Clinique makeup brush cleanser as well so I will give the Real Techniques one a try :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use my hands but they used to get so dry afterwards but I do defintely recommend this, it takes seconds to clean the brush :)and the cleanser makes the brush feel as good as new x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........