Wednesday 18 May 2016

Beautyblender Classic (Pink) Review

Helloooo!!!

Welcome back to my blog :)

I've really started loving doing my make up and finding new products to try especially applicators. If I can find anything that will make my skin look flawless or help, I have to give it ago :)

I am a big fan of the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and use it everyday and still do but I also had a Micro Beautyblender which I absolutely love but could only use it really for concealer as it was so micro. Recently Boots have started selling Beautyblenders so I just couldn't resist buying the bigger one to try.

The Beautyblender has loads of unique selling points including it's shape. Being the shape it is makes it easier to blend and perfect around your whole face with the pointed ended perfect for around the nose and eye. The sponge itself is so soft and doesn't absorb make up like other brands I've tried. My foundation can easily be blended with no streaks or uneven patches. I have the solid cleanser to clean my sponge once/twice a month. I have noticed that it goes near enough back to brand new after using the specified cleanser rather not using it.

For me it is a product I can't be without in my make up routine now. 

Positives:
  • Flawless finish.
  • Much easier to actually apply and perfect make up.
  • Looks super cute.
  • Available at Boots now so much easier to get hold of.
Negatives:
  •  They don't have any storage for these, I don't like just putting it loose in my make up bag.
  • They are quite pricey at £16.00
Overall it really is a very good product and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a more professional make up tool/applicator to create a flawless finish.

For more information on the different types Beautyblender offer click here

Have you tried Beautyblenders?  What do you think?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so tempted to treat myself to one of these! I have the Sephora verison which I love for applying my concealer but the only thing that puts me off using it for foundation is that I feel like it will take much longer to apply. I'm usually in a rush to get ready in the morning as it is so if I do get one I might have to reserve using it for weekends and evenings out when I can take my time with my makeup a bit more x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer using this to brushes for my foundation, it blends so easily and fast! Definitely worth a try :) you may be converted ;) x

      Delete

Comment Away........