Wednesday 25 May 2016

Limited Edition Barry M Nail Varnishes

Good Evening :)

You all know I'm a huge Barry M fan as you saw a few posts ago with their new launches. In that post I had got 2 of the limited editions but I managed to get the other 2 from Boots so I'm going to do a quick run down of all the colours :)

There are 2 different exclusive colours at both Boots and Superdrug. The Superdrug exclusives have a lovely gold mottled effect whereas the Boots ones are my favourite. They have a mottled rose gold lid with specks of red in.

Festival Fever - Superdrug

Festival Fever reminds me of the Sugar Plum Gelly varnish. It is a light fuchsia shade with a lovely gold shimmer which glistens beautifully in the sun. 

Carnival Couture -Superdrug

Carnival Couture is a sandy beige shade with the a slight silver shimmer running through it. I think a shade like this is a perfect all year colour. 

Beachy Keen - Boots

Beachy Keen is the only creme shade out of all of them. It doesn't have any sort of shimmer running through it, but looks gorgeous. It's the perfect nude colour for any time of the year and only took 2 coats to completely have an opaque finish.

Golden Sands - Boots

Golden Sands is a light peach shade with tiny gold glitter particle running through it. This is perfect if you want a delicate shade with a little something special.

All the nail varnishes have the wide brush which I love as it allows easy application.

Have you tried any of the limited editions yet?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x


2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these before but I love the look of all the shades, especially Beachy Keen! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're limtied edition so hope you don't miss out. Beachy Keen probably is my favourite nude shade I've used to far :) x

      Delete

Comment Away........