Sunday 10 April 2016

My First Feel Unique Order and First Impressions

Happy Sunday :)

Hope you're all having a good weekend! 

So last week I made my first ever Feel Unique order. I've been on there so many times but have never actually made a purchase. This time I thought "I'm going to treat myself and get a few things I've never tried" I love trying new things and what best way to do it.

Firstly my order arrived two days early which made me really happy especially as delivery was free!! Secondly it was packed in such a cute box and all neat and tidy inside. I can definitely say that I will be re purchasing from them.

All the products apart from one I have never used and since the order arrived I have used them at least once so I'm going to do a little first impression on the product too :)

All the products are linked to there website if you click on the titles so you can easily find them :)

From left to right....


This is the one product I have used before as you probably know from a previous post. I used this everyday and it has completely changed how my skin looks, I think in the past 2 months I've probably had one tiny spot which quickly disappeared with no red mark. I needed another bottle but couldn't find it in Superdrug and it was always out of stock in Boots so that's why I got it from Feel Unique.


I really like trying new ways of applying make up. I currently use a mix of Real Techniques brushes/ sponges and my Beauty Blender. When I come across this I thought it looked a bit different, it's a small sponge just a bit bigger than the small Beauty Blender with a built in handle which means no messy fingers!! The sponge itself is really soft and the perfect shape to fit in around the nose and eye area. I've been using this to blend in concealer and it works really well, even as well as the more expensive sponges. I think having the handle on is such a good idea as it just makes everything so much easier.
 

I have way to many hand creams and realistically am never going to use them all but can't help trying a new one out ;) I like the Zoella scent, I use  the fizz bars and bubble baths a lot so when I saw a hand cream in the range it was a must. First of all the box is so cute that it came in, I almost don't want to throw it away ha! When you open the box, on one of the flaps it says " Be the best version of you" which I thought was such a sweet touch! The tube is very similar to the Body Shop hand creams, so sort of looks like a tube of paint! It's copper with the signature Zoella colour them and fonts on which is so Instagram and Pinterest friendly ;) Now to the product itself..... it contains Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Aloe to soothe and leave your skin feeling super soft. It smells very nice... good enough to eat. It is quite thick, I'd say in between a body butter and a normal hand cream.

GHD Advanced Split End Therapy - £19.95

I did initially think that this is really expensive but I did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews before buying it. As you may know from previous posts I am trying ever so hard to grow my hair, now that I found a good heat defence spray in my faithful Celsius one.. I needed something to repair what had already been damaged. Being GHD I had a lot of trust in the product due to how I rely on my straighteners which have been amazing so knew that the product would do some good. The packaging is really sleek, it comes in a gold tube with all the instructions on how to use on. All you need to do is apply 10ml of the product through the ends or anywhere there's damage after you've washed your hair on towel dry hair. Then just dry as normal but on a low heat setting. Even after I had dried my hair it looked so much smoother and as if it didn't need straightening but you do need to so the product is sealed in. My hair has stayed straight and smooth constantly since using this and my split end and damage are slowly going and looking a lot better with no fly aways. Even after washing my hair the product is still working keeping my hair soft and smooth.

I've never used anything from the "Yes to" range before but have heard so much good stuff about their products especially their skincare. I have a slight addiction to trying shampoos and conditioners, I have far to many ha! This one is aimed at frizzy hair which my hair does go a bit messy when it's damp or has been raining  so thought this one would be perfect. It contains Shea butter and blueberries which are natural antioxidants. First of all the tubes are a lot bigger than I thought so that's good! It smells so tasty, mainly of blueberries but I can sort of make out the Shea butter in there. My hair does feel really nice after using this but I don't know if it's because I've used a different product on it so I'm going to use this for a few more weeks to do a full review and see if it still works and gives me soft, silky hair :)

Have you tried any of the above products before?  What do you recommend I try from Feel Unique?

Thank you for reading :)

Natasha x


2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these products before but they all look great. I especially like the look of the Beauty Blender so I'll definitely be adding that to my wish list :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Beauty Blender is so good especially with small handle :) and for just £3.99 it's a bargain!! x

      Delete

Comment Away........