Sunday 17 April 2016

A little bit of a life update....

Hi Everyone :)

Hope you've all had a good weekend!

I actually can't believe it's the middle of April?!? It only feels like yesterday it was Christmas but it's finally getting a bit warmer so summer is on it's way :)

I just wanted to do a small "update" post today as were a third of the way through the year and I also like looking back at these posts just to see what I've been up to and how far I've come.

I personally think how I feel now and how I felt this time last year is completely different. I feel a tonne more confident and my anxiety/panic attacks are so much better. I'm not saying I never feel anxious anymore but it's less frequent than it used to be so definitely an improvement :) I've started experimenting more with clothes and make up and just being ME! I'm not worrying about what other people think anymore, I've wasted so much time doing it and it's not healthy. The way I see it is I have a really good job which I love, I'm healthy, happy and that's all I want :)

My hair's finally getting longer :)
It's been a whole week since my 22nd birthday (I don't know about you but I'm feeeelling 22) <---- A bit of Taylor Swift had to be done! ;) ha! I know it isn't that old but I actually feel older and starting to feel like an adult ha! I had a good birthday, I had some lovely flowers and home made cakes from work and the usual gift cards & chocolates :) Gift Cards for me mean only one thing.....shopping spreeeeee ;) Also planning on seeing my best friend Jess very soon so can't wait to catch up :)

I am absolutely loving blogging at the moment and especially trying new products. I think I've finally sorted out my daily routine and got a good set of products to help keep my skin looking it's best. I used to post every Wednesday and Sunday which I am still doing but with working full time I don't always get round to it and get really tired. I used to get really down if I never posted on the right day or missed one or even stayed up late trying to get it done but I'm just going to try my best because that way I'll enjoy it more :)

I can't wait to go on holiday in July and hopefully the weather is warm and sunny :)

What I hope from the rest of the year:
  • Continue to feel happy and learn to deal with anxiety more.
  • A really good summer!
  • Develop my blog more...
  • Try new things.
What do you hope from the year ahead?

Finally I'd like to congratulate my best friend Jess on her new job as a teacher starting in September with very her own on class! :)  So proud of you and can't wait to hear about your first day!

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're having a great year so far and I'm happy to read that you're feeling more confident :) I know what you mean about trying to fit blogging around working full time and I feel the same when I can't post when I want to as well. I think you have the right idea though and it's just to just go with it and not put too much pressure on yourself! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard, sometimes I have the time to write a few posts but then I have no time at all ha! Best not to put pressure on as you don't enjoy it then :) x

      Delete

Comment Away........