Sunday 3 April 2016

March Favourites

Hey everyone, hope you're having a good Sunday!! :)

The weather here is quite good considering how it has been the past week.

Another monthly favourites.... I can't believe how fast each month is going by. It seems like 2 minutes ago it was Christmas.

Soap and Glory Deep Cleansing Milk

I've started using this after I have removed my make up to double make sure any traces have gone and my skin is fully cleansed. Not only does it make your skin feel super soft and smooth but it also smells of peaches and cream...how could you not want that? The bottle will last ages too, so it definitely value for money.

Garnier Pure Active Exfoliating Face Scrub

I can't say enough good comments about this product, it has completely changed the way my skin looks and feels altogether. I am also using the whole range including the moisturiser and face wash.  My skin has had no problems what so ever in the past month. You can just feel it working and keeping breakouts at bay. You can read my review on the range here.

Sanctuary Spa Long Lasting Moisture Mask

I am in love with this range as I said in my previous post. I even like putting it on and leaving it a couple of hours while I'm doing something else. It makes my hair feel super soft, shiny and stays straighter for long. You can also read my review on this here.

Barry M Flawless Colour Corrector Primer

I have always used the No7 Primer which is around the £16 mark but this Barry M one for under a fiver is amazing, It blends out any uneven skin tone and is the perfect base for your make up. There are other varieties in the range you can use depending on what you need in a primer.

Celsius Extreme Heat Protection & Shine Spray

This product is a late comer to the March Favourites but it arrived just in time. I was kindly sent a free bottle to try by them so thank you very much. I constantly have issues with heat protection and damage to my hair using hair straighteners but after coming across the brand on Twitter I looked into them online and they are a new upcoming brand who have released a product to beat the rest and to top it off they don't test on animal. The spray it self does exactly what it needs to and again smells so good. A full review will be up next week :) in the meantime you can read about the company here

EOS Lip Balm in HoneySuckle

I think EOS as a brand has been in a monthly favourites before but I even more so like the scent of this one, it's subtle and sweet. It it just me that tastes lip balm off my lips after applying it? :) I am even more happy now that EOS is becoming more easier to get hold off here in the UK. I've seen it in Topshop, River Island and now Boots sell a wide variety.

What are your March Favourites?

Have you tried any of the products above?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. The heat and protection spray sounds great so I'll look forward to reading your review of it :) I'm trying to grow my hair so have been sticking it up in a bun so I don't have to straighten it as much but it sounds like this product could really help me out :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing and totally changed the condition of my hair in just over a week! I am too :D I've been tying mine up too but can't help use the straighteners still! Review will be up Wednesday :) x

      Delete

Comment Away........