Sunday 27 March 2016

The Sanctuary Spa - Long Lasting Moisture Haircare

Hi Everyone, hope you're bank holiday weekend is going well annnndddd Happy Easter!!! 

The only day you can have chocolate for breakfast and it's ok :)

If you've read my previous blog posts you'll know that I am trying to grow my hair longer and I am trying quite a few different products to help keep it in good condition to encourage it to grow. I am currently switching between quite a few because that way my hair doesn't get used to the same product.

One of those products is The Sanctuary Spa Long Lasting Moisture range which you can purchase from Boots and online from the Spa itself.

I've used there skincare range before and love their body butter but when I saw they have released hair products into their range I couldn't resist!

In the range they have a shampoo, conditioner and moisture mask. I always tend to use them all together maybe once or twice and use my L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay products in between.

It's safe to say I am extremely pleased with this product. My hair feels so soft, sleek and moisturised. It even stays straighter for longer in bad weather. I actually get excited when it's time to wash my hair just because I just love seeing the results.

It contains gold of pleasure oil and vitamin E which lock in moisture and don't weigh the hair down. It has the classic Sanctuary Spa scent which is so calming and "as if you're at a spa" I can't stop touching my hair it just feels amazing and I can actually see how the condition of my hair has improved.

The moisture mask is probably one of my favourite products in the range. I either leave it on while I'm in the bath or leave it on for an hour or so while watching TV or getting something else done. I always use the shampoo first and then the mask and to lock it all in condition to finish off the routine.

You can purchase the here. They currently have a 3 for 2 offer on aswell :) (Offer on at time of post published)

Have you tried anything from this range? What did you think?

Thank you for reading,

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. I have tried a few of the Sanctuary skincare and bath products before but didn't know about the hair products. They sound great though and even better if they're on 3 for 2! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a big part of my hair routine now! It smells amazing, I'm definitely going to stock up with the 3 for 2 :) x

      Delete

Comment Away........