Thursday 28 May 2015

Real Techniques Sculpting Set - Limited Edition

I do love my Real Techniques brushes, not only are they really good but they just looks so nice and pretty. I didn't necessarily need anymore but as I was in Superdrug I walked past a stand that had the limited edition sculpting set on and it was on offer for only £13.99 reduced from £20.99 so how could I refuse that offer?


The set includes a sculpting brush, setting brush and a fan brush. That is an absolute bargain to get all three for such a low price because the sculpting brush alone is £9.99. These have a special metallic pink colour which I think is exclusive to this set and the fan brush is also exclusive to the set and therefore can not be bought separately which made me want it even more. I must point out that I don't think I use the brushes for what they are "supposed" to be used for, I just use them how I think they best work if that makes sense?

Sculpting Brush

For me this is perfect for blending in concealer and liquid foundation. the bristles are so soft and blend/ distribute really well. The shape is perfect for around the nose area, under the eye and around the cheeks. It's quite a chunky brush so it's easy to hold and the brush head it small so allows easy access to those hard to reach places. This one alone is £9.99.

Setting Brush 

I found the setting brush was also really good to blend in concealer but mainly around the nose, eyes and chin as it is a fine delicate brush. I love how soft the bristles are it just makes it so much easier to use. I don't have a brush this size so this was very welcome in my collection.

Fan Brush

This one is the limited edition brush. I think everyone needs a brush like this in there collection. It is perfect for a light coverage of powder foundation, blusher or bronzer. Yet again the bristles are so soft and just sweep across your face and it blends really well.

Have you tried any of these?

What are your favourite Real Techniques Brushes?

Thank you for reading!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I need them lol ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie :)
    They are lovely and so worth it in the cute set!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........