Sunday 15 August 2021

Feel Unique Beauty Box


Hello...Good Morning/Afternoon or even Evening 😀

It has been a very long time since I even wrote a blog post but I am trying to get back into it and today I really felt like taking the blog pics and getting a bit creative. I have also been working on my Christmas stock for my Etsy shop (I know...... Christmas already?) 😅

Todays blog post is about the new and improved Feel Unique Beauty Box. I avidly always ordered the deluxe beauty samples every month prior where you receive the clear pouch and 5 samples of your choice but the new improved service allows you to have either order a one of purchase or subscribe for 3, 6 or 12 months which will work out cheaper the longer period you have it over.

The sample also now come with the cutest drawstring bag which is so handy and also with this one you can opt out of the bag each time which saves on the piles of unused bags/pouches like the previous service.

Lets get into what I choose.......

I will always see what perfumes are available first because lets face it they are the best kind of samples. I first chose the new Ghost Orb of the Night Parfum 10ml. This is a very good size, I have had the ghost samples before in this size and they last ages and are perfect for your handbag. I love this fragrance, it's a very deep musky fragrance which is perfect for the Autumn/Winter months coming up.

I also chose the Nuxe Prodigieux Le Parfum Floral 15ml. I have never tried a Nuxe fragrance before, I love their skincare range and scents within that so was eager to give this one a go. I have to say I do quite like it, it is more of a Spring/Summer fragrance because it is quite light and floraly so perfect to use over the next few weeks.

I am the worst at remembering to use heat protection on my hair before I straighten it. I always get lazy and just think "ah I'll do it next time" and then a year has past and I have never used it. So I chose the Bed Head Some Like it Hot Heat Protection Spray. I have always loved a Bed Head product and can't wait to give this a go, I did spray it in my hair just to see what it smells like and the verdict is.......it smells delightful 😀

I love a good pamper and what is a pamper without undereye gels pads. I always go for the gel pads under my eyes because for me they just feel so much better than the sheet sort of pads. I chose the Gatineau Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing Eye Pads. They come with 2 sets of 2 so you have 2 usages which I think is amazing for a sample. I will be using a set tonight and will report back either on here or over on my twitter - @natashasnailsuk

Last but not least the ever so faithful Invisibobble! I always use the standard Invisibobbles because they hold your hair in place whichout that droop throughout the day and they don't damage your hair. I loved the look of this one, it is a soft scrunchie with the famous Invisibobble inside so still works the same way 😀

So that is what I chose this month! I will 100% be having a look next month and seeign what lovely samples I can choose from 😊

Have you tried the new beauty box service? Or will you have a look at them?

Thank you for reading as always.

Tash x


** Disclaimer - All views are my own and all products reviewed have been purchased by myself **



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........