Tuesday 14 July 2020

Nip + Fab Salicylic Fix Range Part 3

Yes you saw it right.... Part 3!!!

If you've read my other 2 posts previously you will know how much I loved this range and I still continue to use it to this very day. Recently I saw they had some new products in the range and I stopped watching the repeat of  Friends on TV that I had seen a million times and made an order. Luckily at the time of order I found a 40% discount which was even better.


I have had these for a couple of weeks now and have used them consistantly to get a good taste for the product.

There are a few products in the new range, I ordered the three above and picked up the blemish lotion today (I will review this after using it a few weeks)

As the other products in the range, these contain salicylic acid which is one of the main ingredients you will find in any product to fight spots.

Salicylic Fix Spot Patches - The box contains 3 sheets of 10 stickers (2 sizes on each sheet) I have used spot patches before from other brands so I knew the deal. You put the clear sticker over the spot/blemish at night and leave on until the morning. Luckily (I say that lightly) I had a lovely spot appear... you know one of those painful hormonal ones so I stuck the sticker on and waited until the morning. I was very impressed with what I saw. It had near enough gone flat and the redness was reduced. I honestly couldn't believe the difference.

Salicylic Fix Clay Mask - I was so happy to see that they have released a face mask in the range. I love a clay mask and knew this would be incredible. I have used this every 3-4 days and my skin feels so soft and smooth and any redness/scaring has reduced. The tub is quite big aswell so you get many applications for each tub.

Salicylic Fix Moisturiser - I always thought this range needed a moisturiser and my prays have been answered. It everything a expected and more, as with the face mask it smooths my skin and reduces redness especially when I wake up in the morning after it has absorbs into my skin.

Have you tried anything from this range or are you planning on?

I left my previous posts below and their website for more info and other products 😊



Thank you for reading as always 😘

Tash xx

** Disclaimer - All views are my own and all products reviewed have been purchased by myself **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........