Saturday 19 January 2019

My Favourite Body Shop Products

Hello 😀

It's finally the weekend yayyyyy! 😀

One of my favourite all time body/beauty brands is The Body Shop. Not only do they have a huge range of products but they are also cruelty free 🐇 which is absolutely incredible!
I have been buying The Body Shop products ever since I was an early teenager with my pocket money (I'll be honest, it's where all my pocket money went each month)

When I thought about doing this post I couldn't for the life of me narrow down to just a few products but after a lot of thought I managed to get to just a hand full!



If you love LUSH and you have to have a bath with something special in it, you'd love the bath bubbles and bath bombs from the Body Shop. Not only are they a fraction of the price but they smell amazing! At £1.50 each they are one of or maybe even the cheapest I've seen at this quality. I can smell them through the wrapper.....they are that powerful! They have 3 bath bombs which are Green Tea, Strawberry and Mango (not pictured) They are fast fizzers and the strawberry one gives the bath a lovely baby pink colouring. The bath bubbles are coconut, moringa and pink grapefruit (not pictured) Lets face it coconut is one of the best scents going, it's so relaxing and makes you feel like you're on a tropical island.


I love eating bananas. I've said it ha! So when the Body Shop released an entire banana range I was there! (Don't worry I wasn't going to eat it 😅) I had already used their shampoo and conditioner in the same scent and loved it, my hair smelt of bananas all the time. The body yogurt formula is a recently new one, it's a gel consistency and absorbs so fast but leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling amazing! I got the banana one in the sale and I'm a tiny bit worried that it's limited edition, I couldn't find it online but did find the body butter and shower gel which are also in the sale. So if you want to try the scent go go go!! I've linked it above 😀


The Strawberry scent was the first scent I ever had from The Body Shop when I was about 10 years old. I have one of the mini gift sets with a mini shower gel and body lotion. I remember using it as sparingly as possible as I didn't want it to run out. It will always be an all time favourite scent of mine, I really like pouring some under a hot running tap and have a bubble bath smelling of sweet strawberries 🍓


One of my favourite things to do for a pamper is a good old face mask. I love the Japanese Matcha Tea one from The Body Shop. I really like using charcoal masks because I just feel like they're really doing some good to my skin. I especially love this one. My skin feels so soft, fresh and pure after using this one. It absorbs all the excess oil from the skin which is a must as I don't want a shiny face 😉 I put this on just before I get in the bath and a let the magic work!

What are your favourite Body Shop products? Any recommendations?

Thank you for reading 😚

Tash x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........