Friday 28 December 2018

Goodbye to 2018......

Hi Everyone :)

I have to apologise for the lack of blog posts lately, I've been so busy and haven't had time to sit down and write anything. Funny thing is I did the hard part and took all the pictures and edited them ha! 

I just wanted to post a review on my 2018 and what goals I'm setting for 2019!

My 2018

Well what a year! I did my first blog collab with an amazing English company, I passed my driving theory test, became more confident and got promoted at work. I always find it hard to think of things I've achieved by the end of the year but when I think back I have come so far this year.

I still can't believe I passed my driving theory test. I know it's not the practical test but for me that was a big step. To even go into the test centre on my own and do the test was an achievement in itself as I always feel so anxious to do things on my own or if I don't know where I'm going.

I think I have become more confident in the fact that I used to always care what people thought of me in the terms of what I'm wearing etc but I don't really care anymore as long as I'm happy that's all that counts :) 

One of my main achievements is that I have fewer panic attacks and I'm so proud of myself because I can prevent them and contain them so much easier :)

It was a big year for putting myself first and realising who my real friends are. If a so called friend will only ever make everything about them and not bother with you then they certainly are not a friend. I had this but didn't realise it until I spoke with a few people, it's hard to end toxic friendships but you have to put yourself first. It got to the point where it was destroying my mental health to the point I didn't want to go anywhere or upload pictures on social media in case they saw and said something which is silly. I have a tiny amount of good friends but I'd rather that than loads of fake friends!

2019 Goals
  • I aim to start my driving lessons next year, maybe mid 2019 as I want to have some more money behind me first.
  • I will continue to save money for my house deposit with my boyfriend :)  
  • Put myself first and look after my mental health
  • Continue to improve my methods of dealing with anxiety and panic attacks
  • Enjoy life :)
So that's my 2018 and 2019 goals set. What goals did you achieve this year? What goals will you set for next year? I'd love to hear yours?

Thank you for reading :)

Tash x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........