Wednesday 25 November 2015

My Top Boots Christmas Gift Sets for Under £20

Each year at Christmas Boots releases it's wide range of gift sets from all the different beauty ranges. One thing I love about them is they have the small stocking filler gifts for under £5.00 up to the the deluxe big gift sets around the £60.00 mark. There is always something for everyone ranging from beauty, bathing, food, candles, clothing etc. I have chosen my favourite picks that are under £20.00.

 From left to right clockwise


I am a bigger lover of teas and trying new teas so I think this is the perfect gift. It contains 9 different flavours (5 bags of each) ranging from the standard English Breakfast to Apple Crunch. It's great for trying different flavours without having to buy a whole box. 


This is a great gift for any beauty lover or for anyone who wants to start experimenting. It contains 4 lip crayons ranging from the classic nude to bright pink and is also in the cutest reusable tin where you can store the lip crayons or use it for hair pins etc.


Soap and Glory always have such good gift sets ranging from £5.00 upwards.This one contains 5 products in a round tin which can be reused. The products are from the Smoothie Star range which I absolutely love the smell of, it's a subtle sweet scent. It contains the scrub, body wash, hand cream, body polisher and a bath lily. All the products are travel size which are perfect for fitting into your bag or for on the go.


I think No 7 doesn't get the credit it deserves. It is such an amazing make up and beauty brand with a wide range of products. This set includes 6 products to help with your everyday skin routine. They include my favourite products from the "Beautiful Skin" range including cleansing lotion, eye balm, day/night cream, exfoliater and radiance balm. Again this set is great to try the products out before buying the full size ones.


I won't go into too much detail with this as I have done a blog post which I will link below but I think this is amazing value for money. It comes with 10 shades ranging from nudes to smokey shades which are perfect on there own or for blending. I have used this most days since I purchased it and it is so pigmented and long wearing.


No Christmas is complete without so new slippers and these are perfect for this time of year. They are booties that are very furry and warm, perfect for those nights in snuggled in front of the TV with your pyjamas on. 


For anyone who loves candles or Christmas this is perfect. It has 6 of the best Christmas scents including Christmas Cookie and Spiced Orange. I find that Yankee Candles scents are so strong and last so long. I can even smell them when they are unlit which is pretty impressive.


These are perfect all year round, you pop them into the microwave for a few minutes and you have a warm cuddly owl to snuggle with. This one in particular contains lavender which is soothing and relaxing. It is also perfect for those lady pains we all hate :(

Hope you liked my top picks from Boots. Have you seen anything you like?

Thank you for reading!

Natasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........