Sunday 8 November 2020

I have an Etsy Shop & 10% Discount

Good Afternoon Everyone,

It has been such a long time since I wrote a blog post but I have either been busy making things for my Etsy shop (more on that in a bit) or so tired that I literally just want to curl up in bed and watch TV ha! 😀

I promise blog post will resume soon, I have loads of ideas for blog posts and can't wait to get the Christmas content up (Massive Christmas fan right here 🎄🎅)

So a little bit of a background story to my Etsy shop. I have always been into crafting and making everything. Every year I always handmake everyones Christmas cards and I thought "Why not make them for other people to enjoy" 😊 so thats what I have done and also threw in some gift tags and bracelets. Honestly I have enjoyed making things so theraputic and kept my mind occupied from everything else going on in the world!

Every item includes free UK delivery and will be wrapped in festive tissue paper and packaged in a bubble jiffy bag to protect it.








All items are handmade in Tamworth, Staffordshire by myself and I will personnaly wrap and post everything. All items will be packaged in a clean and sanitise environment 😊

I really hope that you find something for yourself or to send to a loved one and there will be more items added throughout the whole of November and the run up to Christmas. With the current lockdown I hope that mt Etsy shop can sort of fill a whole for some nice Christmas spirit 🎅

Also have 10% everything using the code CHRISTMAS10 which ends at the end of Monday 9th November so hurry 😊

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy 😊

Link to my Etsy shop - Click HERE

Tash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........