Monday 13 April 2020

At Home Pamper Session

Good Afternoon and Happy Bank Holiday 😊

Hope you're well and keeping busy!

I'm doing another "At Home" blog post today to show you one of the things I do to try and keep busy and occupied in these weird times.

I love a good pamper as much as the next person. In fact I probably go a bit over the top 😁 I go all out on the bubble bath, face mask, hair mask, pore strips etc.

The first thing I do is choose a face mask and a hair mask. I have been loving those hair masks where you get a shower cap with them 😂 especially the Aussie ones. I then choose a face mask and for some reason I always think some sort of clay face mask always works best so I go between a few.  Depending on how my skin is I'll either use The Body Shop Tea Tree one or I'm loving the fun Revolution ones, I have the Strawberry Donut one. Once I have applied these I select a number of bathing products like a scrub, cleanser and wash and then run the bath. By the time I get into the bath my face mask has dried so I can remove it.



I'm going to be honest one of my worst downfalls is by the time I have had a bath I really can't be bothered to moisturise. I have so many different body butters and lotions but I just get lazy 😂 I try to use some of those bath pearls with the oil in to do half the job for me 😉

You don't need any fancy products to have an at home pamper just run a nice hot bath and some bubbles and lie back and relax. I find that it 100% de-stress and relaxes the body from feeling tense all day.

To finish the pamper off I listen to some relaxing music. I either use the apps Doze or Headspace. Headspace is such an amazing app, it has guided meditations and walk throughs to help with so many worries and anxiety.

What do you use to have a pamper at home? What do you recommend?

Thank you for reading.

Tash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........